Submission Guidelines and Terms and Conditions
• Deadline to submissions close the 1st of January, 2019. Submissions are for our features page coinciding with the physical exhibition, Metamorphosis taking place at Carmel by the Green until the 7th of January, 2019.
•Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis as we receive them.
•Artists are asked to submit low res .jpegs along with a brief statement(200-300 words) about their work, the medium, the year the work was made, and the dimensions of their works for consideration.
• Entrants are not guaranteed inclusion in the exhibition page by submitting an entry. Depending on the number and the quality of the entries received, the work of an entrant may or may not be curated into the final selection..
• All artists must enter by submitting their own, original work. WAVE Collective welcomes submissions from, and exhibits work of emerging as well as established artists across a multitude of mediums.
• By entering, entrants automatically accept the conditions of the call; they grant WAVE Collective and Carmel by The Green non-exclusive right to use and reproduce submitted works (with the name of the artist and the title of the work indicated) for promotional (e.g.: website and social media page of the WAVE Collective and Carmel) and exhibition purposes. No royalties or compensation will be paid for these purposes.
•The artist retains all copyrights and ownership of the works. Entrants assume and accept all legal and financial responsibility for any infringement on the privacy rights or copyright of others, caused by creating or presenting their work in public. WAVE Collective retains the right to exclude from the exhibition entries that violate the conditions of the call and ones that violate any human or privacy rights.
• WAVE Collective archives all exhibitions electronically, allowing us to promote our exhibiting artists to curators, collectors as well as the viewing public.